Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standard and an entrance test to many countries to pursue high education. It is a multiple choice examination. It is a globally accepted test and most of the colleges and universities give admission based on it.
Segments included in GRE:
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Verbal Section
- Quantitative Section
- Experimental and Research Section
Test Fee: 13,500 INR
Total Test Score: 340
Duration of the Test: 3 hours 45 minutes
Validity of the Test report: 5 years
Countries Accepting GRE: USA, Canada and Germany
How to apply for GRE?
To apply for GRE visit, www.ets.org/gre and follow the below steps
1. Register in Education Testing Service (ETS) account.
2. Select the exam type (GRE)
3. Select the preferred date and location of the exam.
4. Fill in the required academic details
5. Save the details and pay the exam fee online
6. Download the acknowledgment