IELTS is International English Language Testing System conducted to analyze the language proficiency of an overseas education aspirant. This test includes Reading, writing, listening and speaking test.
Test Fee: 12,650 INR
Total Test Score: 9 bands and the score will be given between 1-9.
Duration of the Test: 2 hours 45 minutes for Reading, Writing and
Listening. Speaking Test is for 15 minutes. So the duration of total test is 3 hours.
Validity of the Test report: 2 years
Countries Accepting IELTS: USA, Canada, UK and Australia
How to register for the IELTS?
Visit www.britishcouncil.in and follow the below procedure
1. Click the above link and search for IELTS
2. Select the preferred test date and choose the city.
3. Fill in the details in the registration form.
4. Save and details and do the payment
5. Download the acknowledgment.